Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Food-Day Two


Yesterday I didn't start off the day with a very healthy meal, I texted up Karli Hintz and asked her to get me a doughnut from the bakery just because it sounded delicious and I wanted one really bad. When I got to school I ate the doughnut with a cinnamon role they were providing for the students, I could just not pass that up. Before lunch I snacked on some cheez-its that really hit the spot but did not fill me up at all. I ate the cheez-its to tide me over until lunch. Lunch was another story, the choice was to either have a sub or chicken strips and potatoes and I went with the chicken strips and potatoes because I love mashed potatoes. I ate a couple bites of chicken strips but I didn't eat them all because I thought the inside looked funny. The potatoes were very good but again that did not fill me up for a little something extra I had a PP&J because you can't go wrong with that. Later on after lunch I really didn't eat to much. After school I had some bread and butter because I was craving that. Then I thought wait that didn't fill me up either so I went for another non healthy snack, Doritos. The Doritos were very yummy but I think I had too much because I didn't eat much supper. For supper I had chicken alfredo and buttered bread again. I think I ended the day with a lovely meal that really topped off my food of the day!

1 comment: