Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crazy Day's: numero dos

Tuesday March 22, 2011 wasn't as crazy as Monday. The morning started out at 6:40 as most normal days do. After getting up I got ready and then ate breakfast. Once I finished eating breakfast I finished the getting ready process and left my house at 7:35.

After I got to school the day went the same as every school day does. First homeroom, then biology, then Spanish, and lastly study hall. After study hall it was lunch and then standing in the commons until noon. After the noon hour we went to algebra II, comp/speech, geography, and lastly journalism.

After going the last bell of the day I went to my locker to get my things to go to track practice. I headed down to the locker room to get changed and ready for track. The first thing we did in track was our 10 minute warm up, then we got to work on specialties: high jump, long jump, triple jump, and hurdles.

After track practice I drove home. After arriving at my house I relaxed for about ten minutes until we ate supper, that my dad made. After we ate supper I put on some nice clothes for the Awards Night that is held for athletes in the winter sports.

My family and I arrived at the awards night about 6:45 and it started at 7:00. The night started out with both basketball teams, then cheerleading and wrestling, and lastly gymnastics. Each team got its turn to talk about how they did that season and how they were looking forward to the next year. After that each participant got their major or minor award and possibly even received a plaque.

After the awards night was over we headed home in the beautiful rain we were receiving. We arrived home and I got to work on my homework, geography to be exact. After I finished my homework I went to bed for the day.

1 comment: