Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Favorite New Song



Have you ever heard of the song Sweet Serendipity? It is a song that was written by Lee DeWyze and it is my favorite new song that I have heard lately. He is twenty-five years old and writing really great songs. He first sang the song on American Idol in 2010. It was in his new album Live It Up, which consists of thirteen songs, a few others are; Live it up, It's gotta be love, and a Song about love. Lee Dewyze was the winner of the 9th American Idol. In October of 2010 this song first came out and was on the radio. It takes at least a few weeks until songs become really "popular".

I love listening to music, and this song has a good beat to it and it is a positive song.The chorus to the song is: And I am doing just fine, I'm always landing on my feet, In the nic of time and by the skin of my teeth, I ain't gonna stress, Cause the worst ain't happened yet, somethings watching over me, Like sweet serendipity.

I think that the chorus is good because it shows that everything will work out for people they just have to believe that it will and that they shouldn't worry about tomorrow and they should live in the present!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard this song. Thanks for sharing. Do you have any other good songs you think everybody needs to have on their iPod?

    ReplyDelete