Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another hair style? 2



Well is a new day which means a new hair style. I hard having to pick what you want your hair to look like on a daily bases. Well i did my hair a simple more relax way. I put my hair up in a pony tail than on the last loop i put my hair throw but not all the way to give it that bun look again. And to finish it off i put a head band in to match my outfit. You can also put the bun throw the bottom for a neater look. You don't need any special products to do this hair style.
I have had someone walk up to mean and ask how i did that and they taught it was pretty neat. Just a five minutes can get you hair like this! You can put it up wet or dry and it will still come out the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment