Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tantalizing Taste Buds: Day 1


Well, another week at Deuel School means another variety of school lunches. Although we missed out on Monday, I'm going to tell you about it because it was one of my favorite lunches we have! It was a choice of spaghetti or a corndog. That's almost an impossible choice for me! Normally I just get spaghetti first because I know a corndog will be for seconds, so I can get my fill on both! The spaghetti was magnificent, although, a breadstick would have been a perfect side. No seconds for me that day, I was stuffed.
Now today for lunch definitely wasn't my top five or maybe even ten. Today we had a selection of sub sandwich or chicken strips and mashed potatoes. Not being a huge fan of subs, I took the chicken strips. The mashed potatoes were alright as usual. The chicken strips, however, just didn't really capture my taste buds like they used too.

Above is a picture of the food on Tuesday after I'd already ate most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment