Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Days

This last week Deuel School students got a wonderful unexpected break. Most on the week I was stuck at home. My dad was the lucky one in the family and was in Texas. After about getting too much snow our lovely old snow blower thought that it would be nice to stop working. I spent half the week really snowed in my house! Then our neighbor Rob came and blew our house so out mom could go to work. My brother also got sick. On Wednesday I got to go into town. Karli and Taylor came out to get me. On our way back into town we stopped to help Shelby. Shelby was having a little car trouble on the bridge. I stayed at Karli's until Friday. My sister had surgery on her ACL on Friday. I spent the whole day at the hospital. Saturday night I snow skied over to Lexi's house. We had a movie marathon. We watched New Moon, Easy A (twice) and then Eclipse. I really enjoyed our 10 days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment