Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Vacation: Números Dos!

Ten days without school sounds like the best right? Well it was and it wasn't for me. Yes, sleeping in until noon every morning and staying up until two at night was nice for the most part. But after having that much time to yourself, you get a little sick of doing nothing. Which in my case was my Monday, my Tuesday, my Wednesday, and part of my Thursday. I spent those days watching absolutely nothing on the television and cleaning. Shockingly I had a little fun while cleaning with my head phones in and dancing around the house. Sure you may look like a dork or goon but the only person who could of saw me was my little brother Riley, and face it..his face and hands were glued to the t.v. and xbox controller. I even kind of wished I had a xbox on one night of my "vacation" just to waist the time, yes, that bad! But finally I got some freedom and was allowed to go to the girls basketball game in Clear Lake against the Lady Clark-Willow Lake Cyclones, then ending the night with a movie and girl sleepover. Friday consisted of the boys basketball game against the cyclones in Willow Lake. My saturday was all at home besides a trip to Clear Lake to go to a funeral and to see my cousins, they are so cute! Then Sunday came around and disappointing me when the Pittsburg Steelers lost to the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl, which was at my lovely friend's house, Haley, another time I got out of the house. Overall it was a nice get away but I did miss my time at school seeing all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment