Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just right around the corner not even a week away. If I have a boyfriend when Valentine's Day comes around, I never know what to get them. I'm in that situation right now not knowing what to get my boyfriend. I will probably just think of something really cute to make for him because I never know what else to get for a guy. I will probably find some really cute ideas on Pinterest to make him.
This year for Valentine's Day, I want jewelry and roses. I absolutely love roses. They are my favorite type of flower and always will be. I have been looking at jewelry for awhile now and showing my boyfriend and my parents what I want so I'm hoping I get what showed them. :) I picked out a really pretty ring and necklace. I don't think that they are that expensive at all. I picked them out at Riddle's and Riddle's is usually reliable with their prices on jewelry.
I would have to say that Valentine's Day is probably one of my least favorite holidays because I just never know what to get my boyfriend. I only like it because I get flowers and jewelery. I just don't really like it because it's a like a girl holiday more than a guy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment