Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

True Love?

There are so many feelings that a person can experience! My favorite how ever is the feeling of love. I never knew what it felt like to be in love until I found the love of my life! I know that I am only 15 and he is only 16 but I am pretty sure that god did not make a rule about whether or not you had to be a certain age when you fell in love. When I realized I was in love it was not the day that I saw him, it was not the day that he first kissed me, it was never a set day when I realized that I was in love. I think that the main thing that made me start to realize that I was in love was the fact that I do not know how I would survive without him. People fall in love everyday, and who knows, maybe they will be together forever! I am lucky enough to be blessed with an amazing person, who makes me soup when I am sick, who shows me off to his friends and he is the sweetest person I know! He keeps me in check with my faith and my family and he is just amazing. He is my godsend! I love him so much! So here is the thing about love.. is that nobody knows when it is going to strike and when it is going to leave.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure there is not a rule about ages for falling in love. My great grandma had a boyfriend in the nursing home. She was 103 and he was a chipper 89. :)

    ReplyDelete