Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blogging about Writing.

Today I am in class all alone...my fellow journalistic junkies we not able to attend class. So today, Me, Myself, and I have to blog about writing my stories. Well, for starters, I love to write. I write all the time. I write short stories, I write poems and my favorite thing to write are novels. I am working on one right now. I am not sure, however, that I should start talking about that because I know that I will get off topic from what it is that I should really be writing about. Well this week, we have decided that we are going to start up our writing for the towns paper. We all were told to chose 3 stories of our own choosing. My choices were about bullying, prom dresses, and I also wrote an "Ask Kelly", mailbox article. My "Ask Kelly", article is filled with questions on situations that people are having with there friends, family or just questions about what might happen. Either way, I absolutely loved writing this piece and I hope that I could do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment