Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

RSS Feed

Well I checked my blog today and the thing that I found some very interesting things! I went to the blog called Modest Clothing. To me it is just amazing how many new things that I learn off of these blogs.
There are so many ways that you can dress without having it seem like you need to show off so much skin. All of the
teenagers now a days seem to think that in order to look good or nice you need to show off as much skin as
possible! I know that I do it sometimes! I am learning slowly but surly about the fact that more is sometimes
more, and less is rarely more. You don't have to were the least amount of clothing to get noticed. That is
another thing that I think girl and guy a like need to work on. In my opinion, I think girls look prettier if they
look modest.

No comments:

Post a Comment