Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

linking

The thing that I will be blogging on today are miss me jeans. They are name brand jeans and I am totally head over heals for them! They fit me so well and they are such good quality. I own only 2 pairs but my mother owns over a dozen. Here are some reviews if you want to check them out! On a scale form 1-10 i agree with most of the people on the site to the extent of about a 8.5, and that is only some of the people on that website. I think that when people post there opinions or reviews on line they are really honest. I love love love my miss me jeans! They are absolutely the greatest pair of jeans that I own! The reviews that people put out there are brutally honest but that is what needs to be said!

No comments:

Post a Comment