Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Semester Testers

The end of the year is sneaking up on all of us and sooner rather than later we'll be taking semester tests or presenting projects on their last days. This year I have a mixture of tests and projects for all of my classes. I'll have a normal test for my trig class and I'm doing a project for American history. Some classmates and I are reenacting a movie about the Apollo 11 mission in 1969. That should be very interesting to film later this week. Literary Analysis was another project where we had to reenact a scene from "The Grapes of Wrath." I had some projects and a test for American Literature. Chemistry will be a little trickier. We have to write essay questions for our test and I definitely am not a fan of those! For my journalism class, we have to create a mini handout paper for semester testing days and create a portfolio with our work throughout the year.
I'm a test taker. I like taking tests, especially bubble tests and multiple choice. The only downside may be that I'm not a studier. I guess that doesn't concern me anymore because I've went through my entire school career that way, and I've made it through with flying colors. I just need a refresher every now and then. This year and flown by so fast, and I'm a little sad that in one year I will be completely done with high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment