Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lottery Luck


What would you do if you won the lottery? If I won the lottery, there are many things I could spend it on, but I would save most of it I think. I would probably get a lot of clothes just because I love getting new clothes, and probably pay off other things like loans if I had them. I would definitely save a large number of it so that I could have it for emergencies and for the future. I wish that you could actually win the amount of money that the Powerball is worth. I hate that most of the money you win goes to taxes so you don't even get a lot of it.
Wednesday nights Powerball ticket was sold in Mitchell, South Dakota. So more than likely, the winner of the Powerball from last night is a South Dakotan. To find out more about last night's powerball, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment