Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Journalism Critique

The summer is almost here, but unfortunately that means the next school year is fast approaching. I won't be in Journalism next year at press time, but I will miss it a lot. I'm not just talking about all the delicious food we get to eat either. I don't think the class should make a lot of changes other than the fact we won't be making a newspaper anymore. I think the blogging is interesting. I think making a news broadcast on the televisions would be a good idea. It might shake things up a bit and push the class into the future. Podcasts were kind of cool, but they weren't a favorite of mine. There was never a lot of homework in that class too. I wouldn't change that. I liked being able to get a huge chunk of everything done in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment