Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Fun in Pychology

  In Psychology for the last couple of weeks we are writing a research paper on a disorder, or a severe personality trait. I am writing an article about this for the school news paper. So far I have no idea what I am going to do. Miss Eggers said that we can use the book as a resource. Each student needs three sources and the research paper has to be about two pages long. another good source would probably be Psychology today. For this article I have to find some questions and ask Miss Eggers and some students. I am hoping to learn tons from this project about a specific trait or disorder. I'm not sure on what I'm going to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment