Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Changes

I don't think that there is much that I would change about journalism. I do think that we should eat a little more, just kidding. :) Overall I don't have very many complaints about the class. I wish we could have done a few more things using videos like in the program iMovie. I really liked doing the senior videos because it was fun coming up with the questions that made the seniors think. I also think that we should have blogged about some different topics. I have no idea about other topic ideas, but I think we need some more variety. It seems like we always are blogging about news stories, or what we are doing for the week. Some topics that I think would be fun would be blogging more about sports and how each game turned out. There are so many other topics that you could include in a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment