Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And it's all over

It's now the end of journalism and its been a fun ride. There isn't a whole lot that I would change but I suppose there are a couple of things. I think I would change podcasting. The reason for this would be because I don't think our casts were perfect, nothing is right at the beginning. I think we should have done it more and figured out how to make the voice clearer and easier to hear. I think we should have let more people hear, or told more people to go listen to it to give us their feedback. Another thing I may have changed was how we graded our rough drafts. We should grade them and make sure that everyone read all the stories. I realize that would take a lot of time, but this way you would get a wide range of opinions and you could make the stories even better. Even though I know this class probably won't be writing in the paper anymore, it would be a suggestion if you were. Another thing that I might change is how jobs are distributed. I think that everyone should have written a story and blogged. That way everyone was doing the same jobs throughout the year. Overall this class was really fun, and I can't think of anything else I would want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment