Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A week and a half left!

   Its the week before the musical. We have been working hard, both actors and directors. Lately Deuel Choir members have been coming to practice. Getting ready for the real thing can be a little nerve racking, because with doing a musical a person wants to get it as perfect as possible. I find practice to be fun, but it's also a lot of work. Sunday is our first dress rehearsal. Time is running down, and it seems that we have been improving, but we have a lot of things to get down. As for me I am striving for perfection for myself. I am in the front row on stage for the opening song, so I am hoping not to mess up, which will be a lot of work on my be half, but I am willing to put in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment