Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Social Networks Connected?

  So I discovered a new thing today. They are called Flux Sites. These sites are all connected to each other through facebook. I found out that I was using a Flux Site and I didn't even know it. I found this comedy central site and it allowed me to go on my MTV account, twitter, and Facebook! This little discovery was exciting to me. It's like other little social networks connected to one big one, or two. I currently have five Flux Sites. MTV, Twitter, and Facebook only happen to three out of five. I also have a Jokes.com and a Cross the Line Site. Cross the Line is another website through MTV. When I was online in History I found the Joke.com site, because I was done with all my work and I wanted to look up some stuff, about my favorite comedian, Bo Burnham. Well, I came across Joke.com so I signed up. After I signed up, I noticed that my posts from my MTV account was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment