Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The saga continues....

  Of Mice and Men project continues. I have finished writing the song, and almost done with the picture. Tomorrow we get to shoe one of our projects to the class. I'm a bit nervous because I have decided to show my song. I am most likely going to record it. Along with doing a project the junior class is also watching the movie. So far the movie is interesting. This is my second time watching the movie and reading the book. I had read it at my old school freshman year. I like the fact that Juniors read it at Deuel. I think that Juniors are able to grasp the stark realism of the book more then a freshman could, because realism is gone over more so in junior. year.

No comments:

Post a Comment