Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Letters and News Columns!

Today, I decided what my projects were going to be for American Lit. I probably should have decided that yesterday so I could have worked on it last night, but I obviously didn't. I have decided to write a letter of recommendation and a new column about Lennie and George, who are the main characters of the book. I started my letter of recommendation in study hall today. It went pretty well; I got it about half done. I haven't started my news column yet, but considering I'm in Journalism and have written a few of those in my day it will probably be pretty easy. I didn't choose to draw a picture because I am personally not very good at drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment