Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MTV is a Flux

    One part of my new discovery is that when I am on joke.com it shows my posts from my other sites. Such as twitter posts and anything you comment on other flux sites such as MTV comments on a show IE Skins or Teen Mom. I personally find Flux an interesting tool. It's like everything is organized for you, and everything that you use for websites it right there. I mean how mean people have a facebook, or a twitter? Now they are connected with several sites, such as comedy central and MTV. I have to say I pretty much live on Twitter and MTV. I am just so glad that they are now together.

No comments:

Post a Comment