Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bump It Up

"From Flat to Fabulous!" That is the promise made my the creators of Bumpits. Bumpits are plastic inserts that you put in your hair to give you the look of extra volume. To make sure the teeth don't show through you're hair, you need to tease your hair with a comb a lot. They come in a variety of colors to match everyones hair color and there are three different sizes depending on your volume preference.
I bought Bumpits in the As Seen on TV aisle and I can honestly say I've only used them once. My hair is so thin and it just didn't tease enough to not let the teeth show through. It definitely didn't do a lot to bump my hair to new heights and it was really a pain trying to drive in my car. Getting Bumpits out of your hair is a whole other story. By the end of the day, my hair was tangled in the Bumpits pretty well. I wouldn't give this a high rating and they were all hype. They aren't to much of a big deal anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment