Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And Another Story in Comp/Speech

Yesterday in my comp/speech class, Jacob, Brent, and Josh presented their story. Their story was The Tale of Sir Launcelot du Lake. It wasn't really my favorite story. The story was an older one, in medieval times and I'm not a huge fan of those kind of stories. These kind of stories are harder for me to comprehend I think because they use way different vocabulary than I am use to. This group did a jeopardy game that I thought was a good idea, but I couldn't play it the whole time because I have to leave to help with track. I hope that other groups picked stories that I find more interesting so that I can understand them better. We have a quite a few more stories to go and I'm hoping that I can find some that I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment