Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Whats on the agenda?


Its a Monday at Deuel School and as usual there is homework! First I started my day in biology and I have questions in the book to do. Then when it comes to 4th hour I went to literary analysis. In the class we are reading the book The Grapes of Wrath and the assignment is to read chapter 3, 4, and 5. I can check that off my list! I continued my day after lunch and in Geometry we are continuing learning about triangles but today was about special right triangles. The assignment is to do problems 12-26 in lesson 9.4. On to the next class! In comp/speech we are continuing out book A Separate Peace. After reading chapter 9 we are to do the chapter 9 study guide questions to get omit points. During 7th hour Geography we have just started of trip project. My partner Danielle and I started to do our project and my assignment is to work on that. Now the last class of the day. My assignment in this class is to write a blog. Day one down for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment