Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Tantalizing Taste Buds: Day 3

Well, today was a pretty hectic day for me. I wasn't able to eat school lunch because I had to rush down to Sioux Falls
due to problems with my wisdom teeth. I wasn't too heartbroken considering the meal was hotdog, pork & beans, and
chips with cheese. It didn't necessarily get my mouth watering thinking about it. I did however get to eat good mood food
at Arby's in Sioux Falls. Arby's is one of my favorite places to eat of all time. I could live for the rest of my life on their curly
fries. Anyways, I ate a delicious meal consisting of chicken strips and curly fries. Probably not the best idea for my teeth,
but it was well worth it. I love it when you eat fast food and the food was just made fresh and it just tastes so much better.
I also had a nice, cold Dr. Pepper to go with my meal even though I'm not a huge pop drinker. Sometimes I just love
the taste of fountain pop and sometimes I don't. It all depends on where you go I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment