Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mondays Menu!

I started my day out by getting a bowl and filling it with cap'n crunch's crunch berries cereal and 2% milk. That was very good and filled me up but didn't really last long because I was hungry a little bit into to the school day. Then while my stomach was telling me to feed it then lunch finally came. During lunch I ate three french toast sticks. They were alright but I'm not a big fan of french toast. Along with that I had a slice of ham, a hashbrown, and a few slices of pears, along with syrup on the side. I love ham and the ham we had at lunch was really good. I didn't eat anything till I got home from school. Once I got home I made up a car of Campbell's Chunky chicken noodle soup. I got one word to describe that soup and that would be YUMMY! Then for another snack I ate a delicious moon pie. Also a little bit later my brother made a pizza and I couldn't resist so i had a few pieces of peperoni pizza. To end my night I had pork chops, bake beans, and mashed potato's for supper and it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment