Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Listening



As I was flipping through the channels last night, no shows reallyinterested me all too well. I decided to just listen to some music on MTV while I sat on my computer talking with friends. I like to listen to music when I have other things that I can do because then there isn't anything to watch and I can be more focused on what I should be doing. I will listen to almost any kind of music there is, but what I listen to at the moment depends on what mood I am in. When I'm with friends, I love to play fast songs because slow ones don't really get you in the mood to have fun. A lot of times I don't like to watch commercials, so I flip to other music channels until the one I was watching plays a song that I like. By watching music videos I can listen to the songs I do like, and find more new ones that I usually start to like. My favorite music channels are MTV, CMT, and GAC.

2 comments:

  1. I like to listen to music too when I am doing homework. I love to listen to country music but I will listen to others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog, it was well written and i wrote some blogs on music to so it was nice to get input from another post

    ReplyDelete