Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Everything's Groovy.... Morning vision...

   Early morning friday practice went well. Practice first started off with pastries that Mrs. Hanson had gotten. This was a good start for a fun practice. We then went through pages 20 to the end. I think that the beginning part is usually the part we practice better, but we did do better practice the second half. It seems that everyone is really starting to get their lines, which is a good thing. I felt that I messed up a bit, with each practice everyone gets better. All though the key to a good practice on stage is to practice off stage. That is another reason why I like this musical is that it is fun to practice, and that helps with practicing on as well as off stage. I will say this, when it is time for the show, I think we will be more then ready with the time that we have been given. So, I am personally looking for a great performance both April 28 and 29th.


No comments:

Post a Comment