Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dogs man best friend?

   My best friend from Edina Minnesota has these to interesting dogs. These fellows are called Yogi and Ranger. They have two different personalities. Yogi, who is the chocolate lab, loves to hunt, and jump in the lake, while Ranger, the black lab, would rather stay inside with his owners, and sit in the hot sun. My friend's dad prefers Yogi, while her mom likes Ranger better. I personally like Ranger, because he likes to cuddle and stay by your side. When ever I go and visit my dear friend I am greeted by Yogi and Ranger. I have to admit I go see Yogi and Ranger just as much as I see her. They really are more like people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment