Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Day's: numero tres


Wednesday, March 23, 2011 was another eventful day. The day started out at 6:40 like most of my mornings do. After waking up I did the same get ready routine that I did on Tuesday. Its as if I have OCD and have to do the exact same things in the morning every day, if I don't it feels funny.

After getting ready and heading out I drove to school. After getting to school it was the same old same old. This meaning to go homeroom, biology, Spanish, and then study hall. After going to study hall it was lunch time once again. After lunch time we went to algebra, then comp/speech, then to geography, and lastly to journalism.

After leaving journalism I went to my locker, grabbed all the things I need for track and for homework and headed to the locker room. After getting to the locker room I changed and headed out to the gym for track.

At four, when track starts we did our ten minute warm-up. We haven't been able to go outside for track because it snowed and it is icy outside, so we just improvise in the gym. In track I worked on high jump and ran for 25 minutes. This year we got brand new track stuff, so that's very exciting.

Once I left the school I drove about 45mph hour to Watertown for gymnastics practice. I was only there for about an hour and a half, but it was sure productive. We went to floor and bars, and on bars I managed to slip and fall into the pit! It seems as if I manage to somehow slip and fall at practice at some point, I can just say I am not the most graceful gymnast.

Upon completing the days practice I drove home and arrived there safely with all the ice on the road. Once I got home I ate supper and headed to my room to relax for the night. In my room I went on the computer and talked on the phone! It was now time for bed and I got ready and laid down for night.

No comments:

Post a Comment