Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stress Busters!

Many teens these days deal with a lot of stress. It varies from homework to family to sports to friends. In one article I found, there was a study that proved homework is the leading stresser for teens. Sometimes it can really hit hard, and at these times you need some type of stress reliever. Personally when stress is just piling on top of me like a pile of rocks; I like to go to my friends, have a little fun, and take myself away from everything that's going on. When I do this my friends and I go out, be dumb, and act like we are 5 years old again. It takes away from everything and definitely gives me a sense of relief.
There are many other ways to deal with stress. According to Palo Alto Medical Foundation, other ways to relieve stress are exercising, sleep a lot, and eat well. Different people have different ways of dealing with things. When you are in need of a stress reliever, make sure to find some kind of stress reliever before you break down. Sometimes it can lead to a worse problem than the actual problem was if you don't find relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment