Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The election

I honestly think that Stephanie Herseth should of won. People keep saying that she didn't do much for us, but she did do a lot. Kristi Noem wants to cut medicare. What will our elderly do? I mean we should protect them. Herseth lost by two percent, but it still aggravating that she lost. I wanted her to win. I mean everything would turned out differentially if my generation was able to vote.



On a side note.

I think that Medical Marijuana should of passed, because it would of done a lot of good. Just because there is stupid people who use it for other reasons doesn't mean they can take it away from the people who need it. It is working for the people in other states. Thinking, about it, you also realize that you can use lets say Thyroid medicine for other uses, then its main purposes. It would be the same thing if someone would steal me Thyroid medicine, even though I don't know why you would want to, because it's basically a hormone that I need. One other thing, you don't have to smoke Medical Marijuana there are other ways to consume it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Kristi Noem wants to cut medicare...

    You can check this out on this her website: http://www.kristiforcongress.com/issues/retirement-security
    I will also work to repeal the trillion dollar health care bill passed this year that includes $500 million in cuts to Medicare. The bill puts bureaucrats between patients and their doctor and pays for it with cuts to essential programs like Medicare. This is the wrong direction for health care.

    ReplyDelete