Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer!

Summer 2012 is just around the corner. There is only 11 days left of school and summer will be here! I have so much stuff going on this summer. In June, the only weekend I have open is the first weekend. I am busy the rest of the month of June. I have a family thing going on, Crystal Springs Ranch Rodeo, and many other things. I also will be babysitting sometimes and helping my brother out with his business also. I am hoping to go to the lake a lot this summer with my friends and family. I will be going camping a lot with my family hopefully. In July I will be going to New Orleans with my youth group from my church. I am definitely looking forward to that besides the whole having to ride a bus there and back. We are going with a church from Clark and Dell Rapids so I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people on that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment