Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer is Near!

I have been waiting for summer ever since the weather has been nice. I have also been excited ever since college students got out. Summer is a time to relax from school and to have fun. There are so many things that I want to accomplish this summer. Every student enjoys summer, the teachers do as well. It is a nice little break to have. During the summer there are many activities to do. I know one thing for sure is that I want to go to the rodeo and watch plenty of baseball games. The rodeo is tradition here in Clear Lake. It gives you a chance to see friends and enjoy a great rodeo. South Dakota is a state that is full of cowboys and cowgirls. It is cool to see them in action at this event. This year it is going to be weird, because Jerry Norton isn't going to be a bullfighter. I guess change is good though. Baseball is a big part of my family and I truly love watching the sport. Watching baseball is one of my favorite past times. Another thing that I am excited for summer just to lounge around and work at the pool. I just enjoy being able to hang out with friends. Summer is also a time to make many memories. I am overly excited for nice weather and for late nights. It will be a stress reliever when school is done and I won't have to worry about making sure I am doing the best I can in each of my classes. I can unwind and relax for a while. I think that this summer will be a very interesting and a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment