Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

USA Today

Today I explored the USA Today's online newspaper. There are many things I like about this feature and there are some things I don't really like. When I read an actual newspaper I like reading the stories in the columns, so I don't get lost while I am reading. The online version I don't like that you can't read the whole story in the columns without making the story bigger. I really do like that you can read the newspaper online. Online newspapers like the USA Today is going green by having this online paper. If all major newspaper went green it would be good for the environment. You do need to have regular papers for the elderly people who do not understand how to use the technology that we use today. I do like going online because I enjoy finding new things on the internet. I am a fan of this online version of the USA Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment