Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Newspaper Articles

One article I chose from the Newspaper, was the Michigan wins Sugar Bowl in OT. I think that story is in the newspaper because it was a really intense game and they had to go into overtime for it. I watched some of the game and it was a really good game. I really think it was a good idea to put that story in the newspaper so people could see it who didn't actually get to watch it like I did.

I also read another story and the story was about an ATM stolen with a skid loader from a Sioux Falls bank. I think its in the paper because it's important to know about I think. This happened on New Year's Day. The theft that was going through the drive-thru at the bank had stole a skid loader from a nearby business and had taken the cash machine in minutes. I just think this story is absolutely ridiculous. I just think it's ridiculous that someone would do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment