Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Agreements

Today we talked about subject-verb agreements and our assignment was to try and find somewhere either on the internet or newspaper an error of a subject-verb agreement. I found an error on one of my blogs. I found a subject-verb agreement on one of my cupcake blogs. I seen that they had used "The cupcake bakers works late hours." It should be "The cupcake bakers work late hours." It should be work because if you change the cupcake bakers to they it would make much more sense by using work then works.

No comments:

Post a Comment