Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Most difficult

The most difficult part of changing from English writing to Journalistic writing is keeping the story short and not too lengthy and making sure the story still makes sense. I find myself writing stories in the way I have always been taught. When I write a story and it is only a few paragraphs and only takes up half the paper I look at it and think that it is too short. I have quite a bit of troubles writing the fact paragraph because I think that it is suppose to be long just like the paragraphs are in English papers. I now have a better understanding of how to write the stories. It will become easier with the more stories I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment