Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Heyy
! I have 6 brothers and sisters! My parents names are Troy and Rachel. My brothers names are John, Devon, and Morgan! My sisters names are Dannika, and Shearea. My best friends name is Katelyn Marie Lovre! i love to hang out with her and go cruising! :)I have a dog names Gus. I have a fish named francine. I also have a cat names Jazzy! I am a sophomore. I go to deuel school. I can not wait to get out of here!(no offense to any teachers) I love to go shopping with friends. I have every single class with Delaney! My favorite class in school would have to be Bio. My least favorite class is most defiantly math!
well I am going to go now byeeee!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment