Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten days left!!

It is Tuesday just a couple weeks before school is out and we have approximately ten days left. The seniors get out a week before the rest of the high schoolers. Today on the ten days left we have I do not have to work. I am working hard to get some stuff done for semesters like projects and reading. I am really trying to buckle down and stay focused on school instead of focusing on summer. I am planning to get a lot done for semesters so when the time comes of taking my tests I can just study and enjoy the wonderful weather. And today having it be about 80 degrees I am going to try to soak it all up before it rains again.

No comments:

Post a Comment