Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Semesters Already?

This week I will be blogging and writing a story about Government and Economy semester test. When I get ready to write my stories I write down about ten to fifteen questions to ask people. So for this story I will ask questions to the seniors. I will try to get a few different people maybe four total. I will ask a boy and a girl from Economy and a girl and a boy from government. I will also ask Mr. Rosdahl a few questions to get his point of view on the semester tests. I am not sure if the classes will be doing a project or an actual test. I think that it would be fair if the seniors did not have to take any tests. This story will be an ok story to write because there will be a lot of information to cover.

My favorite part about blogging is that I have a chance to say what I feel. I think that writing a story is a good idea and this week I will enjoy the story that I am writing because I will get a chance to find out some information about what the seniors are doing their last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment