Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of the Year

As the year comes to an end everyone at Deuel is getting ready for finals. For our American History final we have to write a one page essay and create a video about a historical event between 1860-2011. Im in a group with Karli Hintz and Taylor Gould and our topic is prohibition gangster. I think that our video is going to be really funny. We are going to focus on Al Capone and St. Valentine's Day Mascara. For my essay I wrote about Al Capone's life. For American Lit. we are going to write an essay for the book To Kill A Mockingbird and then on testing day we have a test over Of Mice and Men and To Kill A Mockingbird. I think for Algebra we are just going to have a test. In Chemistry we have an essay test. That is kind of scary. For my next class, Biology 151, we are going to have a chapter test. Last by not least I have Journalism and we are writing a story for the "The Lil' Tweet" and then we are making a portfolio about all of our stories over the years. On testing day we have to come in and write a story up. After Im done writing my story for Journalism I am done for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment