Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Change or Not?

I thought this was a fun class. I don't think there should be that much change for next year. I do think though that when we blog I like it when we did the blog for a week on one subject I thought that was fun. I thought doing the senior videos was really fun. I think we should do more with the video cameras with different students in the high school. I did like doing the stories but I think it was really hard to come up with stories for each week back to back. Like I said at the beginning I don't think the class has to be changed much.

No comments:

Post a Comment