Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Easter Weekend


This weekend was not a lot lot of anything for me, but I enjoyed it, while it lasted. I came over with the cold just at the start of the weekend so a lot of my time was spent sleeping and trying to get better again. Thursday night was a fun time that I spent watching movies and hanging out with my friends. The weather surely made us feel quite lazy come Friday, so my friends and I came to my house and watched the movie Country Strong, my new favorite movie. The night came fast and I joined my friends in Watertown, where we went out for supper then went and watched a war movie. I'm not much into history or war movies, but I didn't mind this one too much. Saturday I spent my day at home with my family. My family and I went out for supper that night at the State Line. Easter Sunday my family and I had a nice dinner here at our house. We usually spend Easter at my grandparents, but they are in Texas with an aunt, so we spent the Easter Holiday at home with one another. Overall it was a good weekend, except for having the cold. The weather is finally becoming nice and it is quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment