Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New House of Representative

I feel that Stephanie Herseth Sandlin was the way better choice for our one House of Representative. I can't believe she got beat out by Krisit Noem. From all of the thing I heard on T.V. I would never have voted for her. Kristi had all those speeding tickets, didn't show up to court, sure seems to me that she just thinks she is special and can get away with anything that she wants too. She also made some of the taxes a lot higher. If you can't tell I don't particularly care for the woman all that much. Now is that what you want to be in our House, representing us? I don't think so. I guess though she was popular with enough people to win. I also can't believe that she won by about 7,200 votes, that just floors me.
On another note I am glad that Dennis Daugaard won as our Govenor. He seemed like a good candidate from what I heard on t.v that is. It seems to me that he actually won by a lot. So it isn't just me who thinks he is the best option for our state! He will be a great leader for South Dakota, and I feel that he cares for those of us who live on farms.

For more information visit: http://keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=106687
You can also see: http://www.cbsnews.com/election2010/state.shtml?state=SD

No comments:

Post a Comment