Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lena's Thyroid

The Thyroid is a gland in your neck. On friday October twenty-ninth, I had a doctors appoint. Lately I have been sick allot. It was quite odd, not knowing what was wrong, my mom made a doctors appointment for me. The doctor of course asked a series of questions, and following the questions, she realized that I may have an over active Thyroid. After the series of questions and answering them, I was taken into a room to get blood drawn, and the only thing left to do is wait. It is most likely possible that I do have something wrong with my Thyroid, but not knowing what is getting a bit aggravating.

No comments:

Post a Comment