Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

10 Uses for Your Body

I read the article about the ten uses for your body after death. Some of the things you can do are donate your body to a museum, donate it to doctors so they can practice their skills, and many more. Below is the link to the article if you would like to read it.
I think this article is kind of bizarre. I mean I feel that when I die I want my body to be put to rest in some cemetery someone special. I wouldn't want my body out there being picked at by a doctor or out in the open for people to look at. It just doesn't seem right to me. I mean its fine for other people if they want to do that but I just don't really feel the need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment